Stair Climbing HIIT Workout
Here is a stairs HIIT workout you can do outdoors on the bleachers or indoors on the stair climber in under 15 minutes.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (60% intensity or walking up stairs)
- Intervals: 9 sets of 20 seconds (100% intensity) / 40 seconds (40% intensity by walking down 1 step at a time)
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (walk, stretch or foam roll)
- Pay attention to your form and keep your eyes on the steps
- Go down slowly and take your time
- Your front knee should shoot up and forward