Swim HIIT Workout – 15 Minutes
Here is a Swim HIIT workout you can do at a 25 yard competitive swimming pool.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (easy pace for two laps)
- Intervals: 6-8 sets of sprinting 1 lap / 60 seconds full-stop
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (easy pace for two laps or stretch)
- One lap is down and back in a 25-yard competitive swimming pool
- Before trying this workout, make sure you have perfected your form and breathing technique
- Check out Total Immersion if you want to learn proper technique