Stair Climbing HIIT Workout – 15 minutes
Here is a stairs HIIT workout you can do outdoors or indoors.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (60% intensity or walk up stairs – 2 steps at a time)
- Intervals: 9 sets of 20 seconds (100% ALL OUT – sprint up 2 steps at a time) / 40 seconds (40% intensity – walking down 1 step at a time)
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (walk up stairs or around track and stretch)
- Keep your eyes on the steps
- Pay attention to your form driving your front knee up and forward
- Go down the stairs slowly and take your time during resting intervals