Row HIIT Workout – 15 Minutes
Here is a row HIIT workout you can complete indoors on the rowing machine.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (60% intensity at 24 strokes per minute (SPM))
- Intervals: 9 x 30 seconds (100% intensity at 28spm) / 30 seconds (40% intensity at 24spm or rest)
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (40% intensity at 24spm or stretch)
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Set your damper setting between 3-5.
- Make sure to use your feet to push and your legs to pull.
- While in motion, focus on form and power rather than the speed of each pull.
- Maintain a rate of 24-30spm throughout the workout by pulling hard rather than pulling fast.
- Breathe out as you move away, breathe in as you return.