Elliptical HIIT Workout – 15 Minutes
Here is an elliptical HIIT workout you can do at home or at the gym.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (Level 7 Intensity at 130 strides per minute (spm))
- Intervals: 9 sets of 30 seconds (Level 10 Intensity at 200+ spm) / 30 seconds (Level 7 Intensity at 130 spm)
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (Level 7 Intensity at 130 spm or stretch)
- Make sure to keep your body upright and stable
- Alternate between moving forwards and backwards
- If you want to workout your core, let go of the handlebars and balance yourself on the machine