Box Jump HIIT Workout – 15 Minutes
Here is a quick HIIT workout you can do with a plyometric box.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (jump ropes or step-ups on the box)
- Intervals: 9 sets of 30 seconds (non-stop box jumps) / 30 seconds (walking and shaking out your legs)
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (walking and squats)
- Start at a lower height and slowly build up the height between sets to make it harder
- Stop increasing the height when you can no longer do the movement non-stop
- Use both your lower and upper-body for power and momentum