Bike HIIT Workout – 15 minutes
Here is a Bike HIIT workout you can complete on a stationary bike.
- Warm-Up: 3 minutes (slow-medium pace at 80+ RPM)
- Intervals: 9 x 30 seconds (100% all-out sprint at 120+ RPM) / 30 seconds active rest
- Cool-Down: 3 minutes (slow-medium pace or stretch)
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Setting up properly on a stationary bike:
- Your hip’s height should determine the bike saddle’s height.
- Your knees should have a slight bend when seated and pushing down on the lower pedal.
- Your elbows should have a slight bend when seated and grasping the handlebars.